In Episode 104 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien continue their wicked smaht insights! This time on the incredible resource of Send Out Cards so that you can truly connect to your clients and Matt takes us on a quick dining experience in Hollywood.
WBNL 52: Send Out Cards
Connecting with your clients in a personal, meaningful way – it’s a game changer!
Send Out Cards is an incredible resource to propel your client-connection into hyper-drive! Here are the options available:
- Catalog of card options
- Heartfelt – single send cards for milestones, thank you
- System Cards– group sends (invitations, holidays)
- Scheduled Sends – birthdays, anniversaries
- Design your own – personalize with photos you take or from Facebook
- Gift center (Brownies, mugs to Gift cards)
- Birthdays – upload your list with birthdays and setup scheduled sends
- Home Anniversary
- Thank you for the referral with a gift card
- Heartfelt card for Life events – milestones
- Congratulations on a home purchase or sale
- Invitations to your client party
- Introduction – look forward to working with you
- Other touches as you nurture leads
Account Options $0 to $97/month
- Campaign add-ons
- System Package
- Become an Affiliate for $59/year – revenue opportunities
Hollywood is iconic and if you ask anyone they would have their take on what it means to them. To this wanderer, Hollywood was home for a few years and I had the opportunity to walk it’s streets and get to know it personally. That made one of this year’s Oscar Best Film nominees – Once Upon a Time in Hollywood – even more fun to watch. In today’s Zen, we’ll point out a few dining ops not to miss on your next visit to Tinseltown!