In Episode 11 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien review 11 power tips for creating an All-Star LinkedIn Profile. In the Reach Your Peak segment, they cover how to determine your niche market and outline several effective marketing strategies. This week’s Wandering Zen takes us to Boston and things not to miss along the Freedom Trail.
WBNL 52 Tip – 11 Tips to Create an All-Star LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn is a powerful search engine and searchable database of information, people, companies, and groups. It is imperative to optimize your profile for searching by included your targeted keywords throughout your profile. Don’t “overstuff” your profile with keywords, but rather integrate them into the copy in a natural and readable way.
- Branded Background Image
- Professional Headshot
- Keywords in Headline 200 characters – use the
- Client-Focused & Keyword Optimized Summary
- Contact & Personal Info
- Custom profile URL
- Add Text Content and Media to Summary, Education & Experience
- Featured Skills & Endorsements
- Get Recommendations! Give to get
Confirm your privacy settings and ensure you have selected that everyone can see your email, public profile if this is your choice. Also, confirm all your privacy setting while you are there!
Reach Your Peak – Niche Marketing Strategies
Identify your niche market
- What are you passionate about? Why?
- Demographic? First time home buyers, investors, 55+, veterans, etc.
- Specialty? New homes, investments, short sales, reo, luxury, condos and townhomes, golf course, horse property, relocation, probate, divorce
- Agent to agent network
- Specialty Training or Certification/Designation (CIAS, SRES,
- Networking ….Join or Start one
- LinkedIn Group
- Facebook group
- Meet up
- Volunteer, Charity, Non-profit
- Seminars / Webinars
- Video marketing – Facebook Live
- Local Small Business Owners
- Online Marketing
- Landing Pages with a Call to Action and Lead Capture Form
- Specific property search related to niche
- Home Valuation
- Resources, guides, downloads
- Video series
Wandering Zen – Boston: The Freedom Trail
Today, we head to New England and take a quick stroll down the historic Freedom Trail in Boston. This 2.5-mile trek is a must see while in Bean Town.
Massachusetts State House
Park Street Church
Granary Burying Ground
King's Chapel Burying Ground
First Public School
Old Corner Book Store
Old State House
Boston Massacre Site
Paul Revere House
Old North Church
Bunker Hill Monument
Mentioned in the Episode (Resources & Links)
- Read the full Blog Post and Download the cheat sheet: 11 Tips to an All-Star LinkedIn Profile
- Episode 8 – Getting Client More Reviews
- Episode 10 – Local Business Spotlight
- The Best of Boston – National Park Service
- The Boston Freedom Trail Foundation – Great info and Tour times
Explore the world of WBNL Enterprises
- Learn more about our Real Estate Team Builder Program (Agent Team Building in a Box)
- Join the Wanderers Club for real estate business systems, social media training and more (only $197/year)
- Get travel tips & insights at Wandering But Not Lost
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
Share this Episode!