In Episode 12 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien discuss four past client connections to integrate into your client appreciation plan. In the Reach Your Peak segment, they cover the two critical keys to agent team building. Matt continues his New York City Wandering Zen series and shares some favorite shopping spots in the Big Apple.
WBNL 52 Tip – Four Past Client Connections
Here are Four Client Connections we highly recommend including in your past client connection plan:
- Closing Settlement Statement
- Home Anniversary Card Email and/or Call
- Birthday Card, Email and/or Call
- Annual Home Valuation
Read the full post and get the bonus download here:
Reach Your Peak – Two Critical Keys to Team Building
Critical Key #1 – Hire Talented People to Key Positions
- Admin assistant / transaction coordinator
- Team Manager
Critical Key #2: Implement Effective Real Estate & Business Systems
The central idea is to implement clear and concise procedures and systems for each of the primary areas listed below. Then, you make slight variations to adapt the system for your team members. The goal is to allow your agents to plug into your existing systems effortlessly.The other major benefit of having effective real estate systems in place is the ability to run smoothly and pivot your focus under any market conditions or trends.
- Real Estate Business Plan and Goal-Writing
- Your Brand and Value Proposition
- Identifying Your Perfect Client
- Marketing and Advertising
- Your Database/Past Client/Referral System
- Listing & Farming System
- Buyer/Escrow System
- Lead Generation and Follow-up System
- Internet & Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Business Financial Basics for the Real Estate Agent
Don’t hire team associates until you are ready!
And ready means…
(1) You have an administrative assistant or transaction coordinator and ideally also a Team Manager and
(2) You have established real estate business systems in place
Wandering NYC.3 ~ Shopping the Big Apple
Overwhelmed and don’t know where to start planning your next NYC getaway? With literally thousands and thousands of things to see and do, it can make even the most detailed planner manic. In this series, we’ll devour the big apple one little bite at a time. Get the credit card ready – Let’s shop the Big Apple!
1 – Department Stores
The most iconic and historic department stores in the world call Manhattan home. Don’t miss the wooden escalators in Macy’s Harold Square.
2 – Books
A good bookstore is harder to find with each passing day, but NYC is a book lover’s paradise. Don’t miss these 2 gems which house over 2.5 million selections of the written word!
3 – Zabar’s
You will literally find markets and delis on every street of the city, however, Zabar’s offers up a unique experience for the taste buds and has an incredible collection of kitchenware to boot.
4 – The Flying Tiger Copenhagen
This quirky little store is fun plain fun and pretty easy on the pocketbook as well.
5 – 5th Avenue
Often referred to as the most expensive street in the world, 5th Avenue is a shopper’s paradise. The beautifully appointed stores make this an incredible place to window shop as well.
Although shopping is an experience any time of the year, the holiday season is a particular delight. The city comes alive with musical and electronic wonder! Go to WanderingButNotLost.com to watch a few videos of these fantastic window displays,
Lord & Taylor
Books of Wonder
The Flying Tiger
Mentioned in the Episode (Resources & Links)
- Full Blog Post: 4 Client Connections including the Closing Statement Letter Template download
- Blog post: The Forgotten Positive Impact of a Personal Phone Call
- Jim Collins – Good to Great
- Full Post: Two Critical Keys to Agent Team Building
- Learn more about our Real Estate Team Builder Program( Agent Team Building in a Box)
- Join the Wanderers Club for real estate business systems, social media training and more (only $197/year)
- Get travel tips & insights at Wandering But Not Lost
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
Share this Episode!