In Episode17 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien discuss content ideas for creating videos or Facebook live videos. In the Reach Your Peak segment, they share strategies for getting more listings in a low inventory market. In Wandering Zen, Matt takes you on a 7-Day Grand Road Trip starting in Las Vegas, catching 2 national parks in Utah and the Grand Canyon in AZ.
Taking a destination and reimagining how you get there can add some incredible extras to your vacation, and don’t forget the memories that will last a lifetime. Be Forever Wandering But Not Lost! Click To Tweet
WBNL 52 Tip – Video Content Ideas
At WBNL Coaching, we embrace and highly recommend using video in your overall business and marketing plan. Video is a game changer and you can truly stand apart from your competitors with consistent and quality videos. Enhance your brand and make your mark as a local real estate market expert with more video!
- Use your camera on your mobile phone
- Facebook Live (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube all have live options)
- Studio setup with a professional camera / green screen
- Hire a local videographer
Here are 10 Content ideas for video:
- Local Market Updates
- Neighborhood tours
- Local Business Spotlight
- Open House invitation
- Live open house tour
- Behind the scenes at a home inspection or walkthrough
- Client testimonial & interview
- Market update for your farm
- New business or restaurant opening
- Community spotlight (parks, recreation, museums, entertainment, sports)
Read the full blog post – 44 Video Content Ideas
Reach Your Peak – Six strategies to get More Listings
- MORE VIDEO!
- Current market conditions
- Series on preparing and selling a home
- What you do to effectively market a listing, negotiate a sale and close
- Client Testimonials
- Your Database
- Your sphere of influence & past clients
- How often are you connecting with your database?
- Are you actively asking for referrals? (Who do you know…)
- I may have a buyer for your home
Dear [Homeowner Name],
I’m currently working with a buyer who’s been unable to find a home in your area. Your home has many of the features my buyer finds desirable. If you have any interest in selling your home, I would be more than happy to arrange a one-party showing of your property. Please contact me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX to discuss.
4. Online profiles and client reviews (Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Yelp.com)
5. Get an Automated Home Valuation System
- (Market Snapshot, Home Value Leads, Your Lead Gen Website System, etc.)
- Create a landing page with a unique URL (OurCityHomeValues.com)
- Add all of your past clients on this monthly neighborhood market update
- Send to new Seller Leads
- Include the Landing Page URL on all of your Marketing – especially Farming mailouts
- Geographical – consistency; neighborhood updates
- Niche (Divorce specialist; Short Sales)
- Professional (Attorneys, CPA’s/Tax professionals)
- Surname Farm. Get your title marketing rep to pull a list of homeowners in Clark County that have the same or similar (spelled differently. i.e.) last name as you.
- Hometown Farm – have your title rep pull a list of homeowners with current mailing addresses in your “hometown” Send an introduction letter making the hometown connection and then follow up with a monthly market update.
Read the full blog post with additional strategies for listings: 15 Strategies to Get More Listings
Wandering Zen – A Grand Road Trip
As you might know, if you follow our blog, this Wanderer loves a road trip. Recently, I was getting my haircut and my stylist mentioned that she was planning a trip to the Grand Canyon and asked for some tips. I immediately jumped on that by suggesting that she turn her original idea into a grander experience, which includes 2 additional National Parks that are the lower steps on America’s Grand Staircase. This trip will encompass 8 days, however, you can add a couple more on to either end since we’ve chosen Las Vegas as the starting and end point. Viva la Grand Canyon!
Day 1 – Hit the Road
Day 2 – Hike Zion
Day 3 – Drive to Byrce
Day 4 – Hike the Hoodoos
Day 5 – Drive to the Grand Canyon
Day 6 – The Big Hike
Day 7 – Recuperation Time
Day 8 – Head Home
Taking a destination and reimagining how you get there can add some incredible extras to your vacation, and don’t forget the memories that will last a lifetime. Be Forever Wandering But Not Lost!
Head on over to WanderingButNotLost.com to read the full blog post: A Grand Road Trip
Las Vegas, NV
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
North Rim, Grand Canyon, AZ
South Rim, Grand Canyon, AZ
Mentioned in the Episode (Resources & Links)
- Full blog post – 44 Video Content Ideas
- Read the full blog post: 15 Strategies to Get More Listings
- Episode 6 WBNL 52 Tip: Why You Need a YELP Profile
- Blog Post: Why You Need a YELP Profile
- Read the full post at Wandering But Not Lost: A Grad Road Trip
- Learn more about our Real Estate Team Builder Program( Agent Team Building in a Box)
- Join the Wanderers Club for real estate business systems, social media training and more (only $197/year)
- Get travel tips & insights at Wandering But Not Lost
- For a great haircut in Orange County – see Caprice at 18|8 Fine Men’s Salons in Anaheim Hills
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
Share this Episode!