In Episode18 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien discuss the productivity tools and apps they use and recommend. In the Reach Your Peak segment, they answer commonly asked questions from clients about building a team. Matt shares five benefits to getting up and getting out more in Wandering Zen with Why Wander?
WBNL 52 Tip – Productivity Tools & Apps
Leverage Your Existing Software Solutions First!
- Your CRM/Software Solution(s)
- Action Plans
Google Drive ttps://www.google.com/drive/
Backup & Sync for Drive / Google Photos https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB_ALL/drive/download/
Reach Your Peak – Team Building Q & A
We launched our Real Estate Team Builder Program in May 2016. We have trained 100’s of agents, team leaders and brokers and just this month (May 2018), we released version 2.0 of our program.
Real Estate Team Builder is a turn-key system, unlike anything that you’ll find in the industry today. We know because we’ve worked in Real Estate for almost 25 years and we’ve seen what’s out there: many products that tell you WHY you need to build a team but none that actually show you HOW to do it. With the end in mind, Real Estate Team Builder was born.
Our 6 module online program is broken down into 57 easy-to-follow lessons, which include over 110 documents – many of which are customizable for practical use in your company.
From deciding what type of team you should build to staffing, monitoring, training, coaching, building, and eventually selling your company. Real Estate Team Builder has it all in one package.
What’s new in version 2:
- All brand new coaching & training videos updated with the latest and best content from our experiences with clients
- Version 1 – we recorded it live via webinar software and I was not on camera
- Expanded Team Operations Manual and tutorials
- Updated and expanded content in the six Module Workbooks
Our typical client is usually someone who has started building a team, or maybe has an assistant and hired a buyers agent to help with lead overflow and has realized they are not really ready for the team. Listen to the podcast for answers to these common questions:
Q1 – What do I need to do to be ready for a team?
Q2 – Should I refer my leads until I get organized or hire a buyers agent now?
Q 3 – How do I structure my team and compensate team members
Wandering Zen – Why Wander
Getting up and getting out is an important part of reaching alignment and connection. In order for you to fire on all cylinders, you need to have an open mind & be refreshed so that you are ready to take on the world. When you have truly identified what you love to do a magical thing can occur. Work and play can become synonymous. We’ve found that most of the best ideas occur when you allow yourself to get away from your office and computer. Move around, get inspired by nature, take a hike – do whatever leisure time activity that you enjoy. Americans are notorious for not taking enough time off. It is a part of the corporate structure that is stifling creativity and productivity. Block out time to get away and take a break. It will recharge you and you’ll find that you are happier, more rested, and more eager to get back to work. Here are 5 benefits of wandering…
# 1 – Wandering Helps to Reduce Stress & Anxiety
# 2 – Wandering Improves Concentration
# 3 – Wandering Provides Sharper Thinking and Creativity
# 4 – Wandering Can Keep Your Weight in Check
# 5 – Wandering Aids in Eliminate Fatigue
We’d like to thank the following authors & Articles who helped us compile our list!
- 11 Scientifically Proven Reasons You Should Go Outside
- Get Outside! 7 Scientifically-Backed Health Benefits of Being in Nature
- 10 REASONS WHY BEING OUTSIDE IS IMPORTANT
Remember, Be Forever Wandering But Not Lost!
Mentioned in the Episode (Resources & Links)
- Read the Blog Post: WBNL Coaching Recommends These Productivty Tools & Apps
- Episode 6 – Create Your Operations (SOP) Manual
- Episode 12 – The Two Critical Keys to Team Building
- Learn more about our Real Estate Team Builder Program (Agent Team Building in a Box)
- Join the Wanderers Club for real estate business systems, social media training and more (only $197/year)
- Get travel tips & insights at Wandering But Not Lost
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
Share this Episode!