In Episode 7 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien the benefits of creating and following your daily ritual. In the Reach Your Peak segment, they talk to Amber De La Garza, The Productivity Specialist on how to conquer your day using the 5 daily planning pavers. Matt starts his series on Wandering New York City with 5 things to do in a 2 block stretch of 41st Street.
Key Points & Takeaways
WBNL 52 Tip – Create & Follow Your Daily Ritual
Adopt a daily ritual to start your day in a positive mindset. Show up every day: Mentally, Physically, Emotionally and Spiritually. Now more than ever it’s important to get up, do your morning mindset ritual, get dressed for success and get to work!
- Morning meditation or prayer
- Exercise, stretch, take a walk
- Review your goals and say your affirmations
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Review your day’s tasks and schedule
The Miracle Morning LIFE S.A.V.E.R.S.
The Miracle Morning is a 6-step routine or habit stack, which consists of 6 habits: Silence, Affirmations, Visualization, Exercise, Reading and Scribing (writing/journaling).
Reach Your Peak – Interview with The Productivity Specialist: Amber De La Garza
Amber De La Garza is The Productivity Specialist! Amber is a sought-after coach, trainer, speaker, writer, and the host of the Productivity Straight Talk podcast. She helps real estate professionals take consistent, massive, focused action in business and equips them with the specific techniques needed to reduce stress, increase profits, make more time for what matters most, and achieve their vision of success.
Amber discusses How to Conquer the Day with 5 Daily Planning Pavers in this episode.
To take advantage of the 5 Daily Planning Pavers, you first need to set aside 15 minutes at the end of your day to plan your following one. Then you can wake up and start your day fresh and focused. You will already have a plan in place even before the temptation to check emails, peruse Facebook, listen to voicemails, or fall prey to how you feel that day which could easily determine how much you get done.
- Review Your Current Day
- Preview Your Following Day
- Do a Mind Sweep
- Time Block
Wandering Zen – New York City Series (Part 1)
5 Things to Do in a 2 block stretch of 41st Street in NYC
- The Library Hotel
- The Library Walk
- The New York Public Library
- Benjamin Steakhouse
- The Bar Downstairs
Read the full blog post here: http://wanderingbutnotlost.com/project/wandering-zen-nyc-2-blocks-41st-street/
The Library Walk
The Bar Downstairs
NYC Public Library
Mentioned in the Episode (Resources & Links)
- Create and Follow Your Daily Ritual blog post
- Arianna Huffington – Thrive and The Sleep Revolution
- The Miracle Morning
- The Miracle Morning for Real Estate Agents
- Amber’s Blog Post on How to Conquer Your Day Using The 5 Daily Planning Pavers
- Check our Amber’s Podcast – Productivity Straight Talk
- Join Amber’s Private Facebook Group – ProductivityCommunity.com
- Wandering Zen in NYC – 2 Blocks of 41st Street
Wandering But Not Lost Enterprises
- Learn more about our Real Estate Team Builder Program (Agent Team Building in a Box)
- Join the Wanderers Club for real estate business systems, social media training and more (only $197/year)
- Get travel tips & insights at Wandering But Not Lost
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST!
Share this Episode!