In Episode 82 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien have an open discussion on the importance of customer service, the impact of reviews, and share a few rants and raves from their recent experiences.
WBNL 52: Reviews: Rants & Raves
You need to be choosable! Make it easy for someone to choose you as their Real Estate Professional by having an excellent online presence and client reviews, ratings and testimonials.
These are the key online sites to get reviews:
- Google my Business – map
- Your website / blog
How to get more client reviews
- Initial consultation – discuss importance of reviews, share a story, what sites do they use?
- Reminder during transaction of review process later
- At closing, look for email with instructions and link to sites to give review, rating
- Can use same one on multiple sites
- Follow-up campaign to remind them! Be prepared to ask 5 times
Revisit past epeisodes of the WBNL Podcast for more information
Own Your Online Presence & Get More Client Reviews – Part 1
- Episode 51 http://wbnlpodcast.com/episode51/
Online Presence & Get More Client Reviews – Part 2
- Episode 52 http://wbnlpodcast.com/episode52/
Handling Negative Reviews
- Episode 9 http://wbnlpodcast.com/episode9/