In Episode 98 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien challenge you to take a look back on the past 10 years as you plot your path for the new decade upon us. You’ll gat access to a free download to get you started. In today’s Zen, they share their top 5 favorite Christmas movie and tv binges.
WBNL 52 – The Dawn of a New Decade
The new decade is upon us! As you look forward to the years ahead it is helpful to take a look back and review the past – the triumph and tribulations!
Review of Your Decade
- Schedule an hour in the next week
- Consider doing a meditation; put on some inspiring or uplifting music
- Use our worksheet to get you started
- Record the milestones, successes, challenges overcome,
Review your calendar for highlights. Go to your Facebook or Instagram timelines to jog your memory. Use the questions listed below as a guide to help you get started. Just write it all downstream of consciousness – no matter how seemingly insignificant. Just write it down. Once you start writing, you’ll be surprised at how much you really have to celebrate and reflect on!
- List all your accomplishments, wins, victories, successes in that year.
- List all moment of joy and gratitude.
- What did you do this year that you are really proud of?
- Who came into your life and/or business that year that really made a positive impact on you?
- What did you love most about your business that year?
- What did you love most about your personal life that year?
- What setbacks or challenges did you experience and overcome?
- What lessons did you gain from any setbacks, challenges or obstacles?
Visualizing Your Next Decade and Beyond!
- Your Vision for Your Life
- 3, 5 and 10 Year Objectives
- Annual Goals
- 90 Days (Quarterly Targets/Outcomes)
- Monthly Actionable Goals
- Track Daily/weekly activities and results
Download your A Dawn of a New Decade worksheet HERE
Resources: My 2020 Vision download this workbook https://wbnlpodcast.com/episode93/
Wandering Zen ~ Holiday TV Binges
There are few things better than snuggling up and watching your favorite Christmas classics. In today’s Zen, Matt & Jan share their Holiday favorites.