In Episode 99 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, co-hosts Matt Emerson and Jan O’Brien talk about how monthly accountability will help you reach your 2020 Vision and in the Zen, we share our favorite holiday jams!
WBNL 52 – Monthly Accountability
Monthly accountability will help you reach your 2020 Vision! Here are some tips to help you out…
Initial Action Items:
- Find an accountability partner
- Start of Join an Accountability Group / Mastermind
- Hire a Coach!
- Decide on a format to use for accountability – Recommend Monthly Goals in specific areas
- Number of Connections/Conversations
- SOI / Database Activity
- Number of Appointments
- Role Play or Practice Topic
- Personal Goal
- Project (business or personal)
- Professional/Personal Development
Making it Happen – Report your activities!
- Daily text or phone call
- Private Facebook Group
- Set Monthly Goals
- Daily point System (See 5 points/5 days a week sample)
- Use a weekly tracking form (Download example)
MY DAILY PRACTICE
Miracle Morning – S.A.V.E.R.S.
S – Silence
A – Affirmations
V – Visualization
E – Exercise
R – Reading
S – Scribing
Number of Connections/Conversations
SOI / Database Activity
Number of Appointments
Role Play or Practice Topic
|Project (business or personal)|
Download your A Dawn of a New Decade worksheet HERE
Resources: My 2020 Vision download this workbook https://wbnlpodcast.com/episode93/
Wandering Zen ~ Our Favorite Holiday Jams
Last week we gave you our top 5 things to watch during the holidays, today we share our top 5 holiday jams. Music is a key component to the season – let us know your favorites in the show notes!