June is Your 2020 Reboot!
1. Mindset Check
a. Regulate how much time you spend watching/reading news, media, and social media
b. Do your morning routine!
c. What’s your healthy outlet to find balance? Walking, hiking. Biking, yoga, meditation
TUT.com 21 Day Visualization Project https://www.tut.com/
Note from the Universe Daily to your inbox
Report Card Day! Jan, here’s your Report Card from the “School of Life.”
- Compassionate – A+ (gives of self, even when no one’s looking)
- Intuitive – A+ (naturally gifted)
- Ability to see from others’ perspectives – A+ (practically goes out of the body)
- Spiritually alert – A+ (aura beginning to glow)
- Resilient and adaptable to unexpected change – A+ (like the Energizer Bunny)
- Terminally optimistic – A+ (fast rebounder)
- Exercises gratitude muscle – A+ (your cup to be refilled x 7)
- Good looking – A+ (a real hottie)
- Patient and kind to self – hmm, A (could play a little more)
- Visualizes every day…
- Performs random “acts of faith” in line with dreams…
Jan, you’re amazing! Aced the very toughest courses in time and space! Now, since the last two subjects are the easiest, you get to grade yourself!
2. Housing Market …we are not in a housing crisis!
a. Inventory remains low = seller’s market = prices staying steady or increasing in certain price points sue to the demand
b. The quick rebound from the Late March – April dip
c. Focus on Listings!
3. Adjust Your 2020 Business Plan
a. Realign SMART GOALS for June-Dec 2020
b. Adapt your business to leverage tech, video conferencing, COVID-19 protocols NOW
c. What are your target markets, niches?
d. Where can you make adjustments in your connections and marketing?
e. Are you fully leveraging your CRM and other systems so you can focus on building relationships and providing value to your clients
f. Refresh your marketing message and Unique Value Proposition
Next week – Key Takeaways from Inman Connect
Client Focused, Tech Powered