Homes & Schools & Recovery, oh my! In Episode 128 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, cohosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson have a frank discussion on the path down the yellow brick road that we are all traveling. What lies ahead is anyone’s guess. Shall we pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, understand that it’s been within us all along, or perhaps just click our ruby slippers and it will return to normal? Or not. Let’s jump into the storm…
- Mortgage Rates under 3%
- Low Inventory & buyer demand keeping prices stable to up 3-5%
- People leaving cities for suburbs
- Short sale & Foreclosure Market coming?
- Unemployment – nationally 11.1%
- Small businesses … who will survive?
- V to U shaped Recovery?
& SCHOOLS – oh my!
- The debate over online vs. back to the “COVID-safe” classrooms
- Pandemic Pods & Micro-schooling
- Facebook Groups – grassroots