In Episode 129 of the Wandering But Not Lost Podcast, cohosts, Jan O’Brien and Matt Emerson chat about the uncertainty surrounding the impact of the global pandemic on society and real estate in particular. Life has changed and it is more important than ever to analyze your business plan and chart a path that will allow you to create new business within the bubble.
The Housing Market is STRONG!
- The housing market is forecasted to finish the year with growing strength.
- Historically low mortgage rates are creating great potential for homebuyers, and home sales are on the rise.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to maximize your opportunity today.
Mindset is Everything!
- SOI – Database – have you really connected with everyone yet to check in and see how they are doing?
- Must have tools to use and share:
- Monthly hyper-local newsletter
- eProperty Watch – Home Value Report
- Home Search Mobile App
- IDX website
- New Homes/Construction search site (New Home Source Professional)
- Every interaction with someone is an opportunity!
- Grocery store
- Hair and nail salon
- Any Business you go to
- Scripts & Dialogues
- I own a real estate business …
- You’d be great in my business …
- My client appreciation program includes … would love to add you… what’s your best email?
- I have these great home search tools to share ..
COMING VERY SOON – the all-new WBNL Coaching 3.0
We have been hard at work to update and expand our course curriculum along with building a dynamic, user-friendly, and super-fast website. Many of our user favorites are back along with some new courses that will keep you ahead of the game in the current real estate environment, including a monthly group coaching membership that we’ll be launching this fall. Stay tuned for more details. In the meantime, get to know more and discover the world of WBNL Coaching…